Shiatsu Therapy North ShoreRates
Shiatsu Therapy Treatment Rates
(e.g. neck / shoulder / back plus arms / legs)
(complete head to toe full body treatment)
(Ask about the $20 senior’s discount)
Cash, e-transfer, cheque or credit cards accepted.
**Many extended health care plans provide full or partial coverage of shiatsu treatments. Please check your individual policy.
Gift certificates are available to share the gift of healing and relaxation
with your friends and family. Ideal for anyone you know that is suffering pain or stress, Mother’s Day, birthdays, upcoming brides as well as congratulations gifts!
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
To reduce the number of clients and homes visited, Soothing Hands Shiatsu (SHS) is only taking a limited number of new clients. Clinic appointments are no longer available.
Clients will have 3 layers of protection during their treatment.
- The base layer will be a fabric face cradle cover.
- The second middle layer will be a disposable face cradle cover.
- The third top layer will be the client’s own personal face cradle cover.
Soothing Hands Shiatsu will ask you purchase your own personal face cover that will be provided by SHS. Please use this face cover for every visit and wash it after your treatment. A one time $6 charge will be added to your bill to cover the cost of your personal face cover which will then be your item.
- A disposable sheet of paper will be placed on the massage table.
- A clean sheet will be placed on the table for the client to lie upon.
- A clean oversheet will be used on top of the client’s body once settled onto the table.
- A clean blanket will be opened up and used for each treatment, if required.
- The base layer will be a fabric towel.
- The middle layer will be a disposable cover.
- The third top layer will be the client’s own towel.
- The massage table will be disinfected prior to the treatment.
- At the end of the treatment all used linen will be isolated from clean linen and the table will be disinfected again.
- Clean linens are used for every client and all linens are isolated after each treatment and cleaned daily with bleach solution as per guidelines from BC Ministry of Health. The massage table and accessories are sanitized between each treatment and also at the end of each day.
- The therapist will perform a daily self health assessment. If the therapist is feeling sick appointments will be cancelled.
Clients will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Health Questionnaire prior to each treatment requesting information about travel, COVID-19 exposure, current symptoms etc. If the client is feeling sick the appointment will be cancelled. All clients will wear a face mask, cloth or disposable, when the presence of the therapist (SHS can supply a mask if the client does not have one.)
The therapist will wash hands upon entering.
The therapist will be wearing a mask, face shield and gloves throughout the treatment.
If the client requests, the therapist will use a disposable gown.
The therapist will sanitize hands prior to leaving.
If you have any COVID-19 safety concerns please feel free to call and talk about your concerns.
Mobile Treatment Service
Shiatsu treatment for pain relief, injury recovery and
chronic conditions in the comfort
and convenience of your own home.